Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 879 Posts

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*NEW INFO* Focus In The Field 2006

MassiveSpeedSystem brings you Focus in the Field 2006!

The event will take place Saturday, September 23rd - Sunday the 24th, 2006, so MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

This year we are changing things up with a new location!

SATURDAY:

The first day of the event will take place at a local park and will include all of the events and prizes you've come to love at FITF. Hang out for the day and relax in the sun while chatting it up with other Focus Enthusiasts. Expect lunch, a T-shirt, and a goodie bag on us!

Don't forget to clean up that car and enter into the FITF car show for a chance to win prizes!

From there we will proceed to dinner at the local Wing's Etc... This will be an excellent opportunity to see what your online Focus Friends are really like. After that we will caravan to a local campground for the remainder of the evening. Here we will be able to sit around and BS around the campfire. Rooms are available at nearby Hotels, for those who don't wish to embrace the camping life.
Campground # (574)-264-2914
SUNDAY:

We are still developing the plan for Sunday and will make an anouncement soon.

The low, low cost of the event this year is $20 for Saturday and Sunday, or, $15 for Just Saturday. That will cover your t-shirt, goody bag, raffle for prizes, entry in to the car show, and lunch on Saturday and Sunday. If you are bringing someone with you, they will need to register as well in order to eat on Saturday and Sunday. This will also enter them in the raffle and get them a shirt and bag.

Additional information will be available soon at www.focusinthefield.com.

New info: Click here: http://www.focusinthefield.com./info.htm

FITF is taking place at Bonnyville Mill County Park.
Address is: 53373 County Road 131, Bristol, IN 46507, US

Pre-register now peeps: http://www.focusinthefield.com/prereg.htm
But you may register when you get there as well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If anyone wants to ride together, we shall meet at O'Hare Oasis, time will be 6:30am to 7:00am. Afterwards we head to Calumet Ave. to get our Indiana folks, then onto the park.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Sounds great Carm! I am DEFINITELY coming to this....

AM I to understand that when we arrive, just come right to the local park (where the event is)? or do we have to go to the campground to check in/setup camp first?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
ok and this is where? bizzy_13 said it was 4 hour drive from here so how close/far is it [:)~]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i cannot wait for this! im def coming down and have some fun with all of you, and maybe ill win some sweet stuff, like a custom turbo for my spi maybe? plz? cmon its slow [:D] but yea ima make sure i get off for that for sure, and by then my car will be more 'show worthy' as well CANNNNNOT wait

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
yep this is definatly more doable then massive in IL so my calander is definatly marked on those dates.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
I will deffinitely try to make it...Matt, I'm sure Kayla will be coming, so Ranae will will have someone to chat with...but we need to get them involved with everyone else this time, lol...

Mike

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maps will come as soon as Zeebone gets the park info.
Campground is done afterwards, they are SUPER cool and always have room.
Place is Eklhart, Indiana, so mapquest that for now and see how far.
More info to come.

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
I'll mark the dates on my calander and hopefully nothing else comes up. I had an awesome time last year and I think that this year will be even better. I have a few more goodies that I'd like to try and put on by September, so hopefully those will be done by then [thumb]

The phone number for the campgrounds is (574)-264-2914 IF it is the same location as last year.

Cheers!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Mike.... and I am quoting Ranae directly here..... "If Kayla is coming then I am DEFINITELY coming to this!"

So yeah.. make sure she comes, or I'll have one hell of a lonesome drive

Maybe I'll have my %$&%$*() sideskirts by then.....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
*shrugging* No. [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]G. CLUE. I am super pissed at the guy right now...

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
ok i know alot of people who better be coming mcrazy matt u better and everyone else who is with in 200 mile's or maybe a 7 hour drive come on everyone this need's to be big so we can keep this event going they aready took jetfest away.

crazymatt YOU WANNA BUY SOME TIRE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
*shrugging* No. [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]G. CLUE. I am super pissed at the guy right now...
I would be too. I got everything done w/ my car in 4 days, and I had a lot of work done.

And I am definately planning on FITF. But I was also definately planning on Massive, and look what happened there. Hoping for better luck this time.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
im getting excited for this, not sure to go through l.p or go down to ill then across, caravan may be better tho.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Matt, we will most likely be going, just have to make sure I don't have to work that Saturday, which I'm sure if I let them know ahead of time I'll be good. I'm hoping to have a few tricks up my sleeve by then too [:D] [;)]...

Mike

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^

That's what I like to hear! It's gonna be a lot of fun.... Maybe we can even go in on a capsite or somthing.. Cause I know Ranae would love to be Tent Roomies with Kayla... I am SO HAPPY they get along so well.. It gets us off the hook.. LOL...

Bizzy..... Bring yer woman too. hehe. And just SAVE UP....

1 - 20 of 879 Posts