Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok new thread...

here are all the designs so far.. i like the the fourth set the most

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Is this going to be a strictly show car? I like the last one best but can't really see a paintjob that wild on a DD

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DD that i'll take to events, like FOB, local car meets stuff like that. I will never have a show only car.. if i own the thing i'm going to drive it lol.

oh and sorry for the pics getting all mixed up i'm not sure what happened. i have to take off to go help family with somethign but when i get back i'll re organize the pics.. delete the doubles

·
Registered
172 Posts
The last one is best. Though i can't say i'm a huge fan of any of those for a DD either.

·
Registered
125 Posts
These would all look better as red Xs.

Seriously though I like 3 and 4 until the front fender. Ive considered similar ideas but they get messed up with all the lines coming together at the fender there.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
um why?

leave it silver and get new wheels or something...

·
Registered
403 Posts
seems to me that you should get a body kit and then think about painting it something like the last one but just stock umm noo.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
hmm...still not a fan of these yet...i like everything but what you are doing with the front of the car...

...in my opinion, i tihnk you should rethink your design again

but hey...our opinions shouldn't matter, it's your car and you will be driving it

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Honestly, I'm not too big of a fan of those designs, I really like the color choices, they compliment eachother, but just not feeling the solid colors, what about a fade??

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Out of all of them, I like the last one. It flows much better.

Not sure about the hook in those middle ones, doesn't really flow off the wheel well that great.

Props for coming up with something different though.

The focus has so many awesome lines to get crazy with.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i guess i should have let you all know this is an old pic, i have new svt rims already with new goodyear eagle F1 tires, i'll be putting on new halo hid lights with black housing and i'm going to order my clear/yet tinted corners with black housing. the bumper will either be shave smooth of replaced with something aftermarket. and i'll be putting a euro grill on there (for lack of something better)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I like the last one the best. IMO the others would look good if it wasn'tfor the little pointy thing in the front

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I like the idea of shaving the stock bumper, and maybe putting a lip on it as well.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I like the last one, I am considering doing something like this to my car only going to within a half inch or so from the top edge of the front fender and painting the front bumper as well and maybe deviding the colors with a bold colored stripe.[headbang]

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i've been thinking of some sort of divider but i don't want to go with more than 2 colors. as far as a lip yeah if i shave the bumper i might do a lip.. it all depends on if i can find one that'll fit, the cost, and the cost of everything else.. paint will be the LAST thing i do. but it's something i can work on now

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
2nd one and last one are my favorites

1 - 19 of 19 Posts