Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I'd be able to do it, but I managed to get a Carbon Fiber Hood and SVTF Rims for my Focus. I'm rather satisfied about how they look and I enjoy the stares/attention that I get. I think that I need to do something with the headlights and grilles if I'm not going to paint the hood. It's a bit difficult to see the carbon weave because it is cloudy and raining outside. I have Kumho Escta Supra 712 215/45/17 tires wrapping my SVTF rims at the moment and I will most likely put my stock 16's back on for winter driving.

If anyone has any opinions on what I should do with my headlights/grilles/hood color, I'm open to suggestions. Enjoy the pictures [thumb]

Before Picture:

After Pictures:

Cheers!

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
and a massive drop.

looks clean though, please drop it though.

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I've been looking into some Euro Grilles, but I'd like to keep my clear upper grille lenses. I need to do a little more research and I'm sure I'll eventually find something that I would be able to work with.

I do have SVT Suspension already installed on my Focus and I have no desire to put any other type of suspension kit on. I really enjoy the ride quality and I like how the car sits and looks. Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Edit: For reference, here is an older picture of my car without the svt suspension installed. The wheel gap is huge in comparison.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
looks awesome dude.
keep up the good work

·
Registered
294 Posts
My thoughts after looking at the pics:

I'd take both the upper and lower grilles back to black. As it is the hood looks a bit out of place. There needs to be some other dark areas in close proximity to it. (the color scheme rule of 3's)

A black upper grille with clear lenses would make the hood blend in much better, a black lower grille would reinforce the scheme.

I've got a stock grille (if you don't) if you want to swap to see how it looks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
all you need now is an SVT front bumper and sides, and it will be SUPER sweet. Its amazing how much that hood and wheels changed how mean the car looks.

·
Registered
864 Posts
brad, your car sux.

lol
just joking you know i love it.
call me sometime about the g2g this week.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks nice glad to see more c-dans I have two and the 06 will have pictures on here soon same color as yours though

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
OMG. I didn't even notice this was up!

Looks good Brad[thumb] I think you need to clean that brake dust out those wheels though. Hehe (Get ta scrubbin' boy!)

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
Wow very nice Brad, I think those Euro grilles would look sick on your ride too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts