Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a clue. I’m in Oklahoma working until the 22nd so my dad is picking it up from the guy on Monday for me. The guy says it’s a bad head gasket but as far as I know it could be a bad injector or even a locked up motor. Hoping for something simple as I only have 2 weeks off work for christmas

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Welcome to FF.....Possibly a failed t/b....Valves kissing pistons is not good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I’ve been home for a few days now and finally got the temporary garage put up, plywood floor down, and looked over the car. Found out the head gasket is not bad, timing belt is fairly new, I put plugs and wires on it it already had a new coil pack and I traced down my no fuel issue ( bad fuel pump) I replaced the wires and plugs because they left it out in the weather with that t170 style hood on it and the holes where the plugs and wires are was filled with water and the wires were corroded on the inside, went and picked up a battery, coolant and brake fluid today and put in the battery and it fired up on the first try, filled the master cylinder and found a broken brake line (hard line) under the car above the heat shield. What size line is that? I want to fix it tomorrow so I can drive it before I leave to go back to Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts