·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Now my new halo headlights and st grill
[/IMG]
Now car audio system pictures installed by me(my other hobby)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
WELL ENJOY AND EVERYONE TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK!!! And thank you for helping me post these up

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can someone help me with why this isnt working? i went to insert image and then i copy and pasted it from myspace and it doesnt seem to work?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Load them onto www.photobucket.com
Then copy and paste the IMG code onto your post.
Make sure you set your pic size on photobucket to about 640x480.
Welcome to the site, can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man Its slowly but surely getting there. its only got 7,000 miles on it. so i got alot done so far but since not where i want it yet. Hopeing my girlfriend hooks me up for xmas this year lol!!! Razzi lip kit is on my wish list.

5,155 Posts
Very nice, I dig those wheels. I had the kickpanels too but I felt they were too close to my clutch pedal for shifting. What year is your car btw? Mine looks very similar [grinking]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice, I dig those wheels. I had the kickpanels too but I felt they were too close to my clutch pedal for shifting. What year is your car btw? Mine looks very similar [grinking]
Thank you and i havnt kicked them once so i like them and they sound great compared to the factory location. The car is a 2007 SES ZX3

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Wow, I bet you get quite alot of looks from your sound system, lol. Looks like it puts out quite a bit of powa!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Car is lookin good man

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wow, great looking hatch...lower it a little!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, great looking hatch...lower it a little!
Yeah Thats next on my list I am looking at buying H&R lowering springs but maybe someone can tell me whats a good amount of lowering i can do without hurting anything or making it feel like i drive a jeep lol i was thinking 1.4"

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So many people on this site and only like 4 of you comments on my car. lol Bash it love it idk just tell me what you think i should do to it!!!!! come on lol

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
If you've still got the old grill, I'd suggest swapping the mesh out.

I know almost everyone does it, but it looks freaking sweet.

I'd also lose the pinstripe. If your going to take it off, it's better to do so before the paint around it fades

1 - 20 of 40 Posts