Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to have an obsession with mk1 wagons,the black makes 3 of them.
Great resource here for info,and some sweet cars.

Anyhow,here is 2 of the wagons,just picked up black one for next to nothing.
It's a 5spd , sunroof etc

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Nice wagons. What years?

My 02 is dissolving before my eyes (New England car) :(

Paul

Reactions: Wagonfan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,
The Orange one is a 2000,the Black one is a 2002,also not pictured, is a Red one 2001.

All started with this white one,got many years out of it,. But the rust was taking over in places, so it became a parts car,for myself and son(he has a 2002 se 4 Dr)

Sorry to hear about the rust taking control :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
My 2002 SE wagon is a 5-speed like your black one. 5-speed wagons are rare. Im thinking of trying to buy an auto trans 2002-2004 wagon with a good body and swap my Zetec/5-speed from my 2002 into it. But probably a bigger project than Im willing to do at this point in my life.

Paul

Reactions: Wagonfan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have recently learned that the 5spd wagons are hard to find.

You could source a good body se and save it for a time when you could take on a big project.

When they came out new (MK1) I liked them right from get go, didn't actually get one until about 7 years ago, slowly learning from Focus Fanatics..

·
Registered
2006 ZXW SE, starting its new life as a sleeper
54 Posts
Wagonfan, I set a Kijiji alert for all of Ontario in case that perfect body manual would come up. I cancelled it when driving across across the province became a bad a bad idea. What part of the country are you in?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are not too bad out this way,but still some rusty ones around.The white one I had,was brought here from Ontario at some point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts