Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all im new here, but i have been running for focus for a bit now....i have custom cat back exhaust, aem cold air, racing headers, flex pipe, aem under drive pulleys, rev 17" wheels rapped in toyo tires, oem carbon fiber hood, corabue A4 seats....and a few other small mods, like stress bar, and apexi tach....i dont have pics here cause im serving in iraq right now, but ill be back home in jan...so i promise to post when i get home....hope to hear from you all soon[thumb]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
welcome to the forum. what mods do you have in the exterior and interior. how is everything going in iraq?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I see that you said you have a carbon fiber hood on your white Focus? That sounds really sweet. I like how black carbon fiber looks on a white Focus. And I hope you stay safe and come home soon!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
go shoot one of thos fawkers for me actually shoot them all. lol may the u.s of a stike down the hammer! KILL THERE DOGS WIFES AND CHILDREN KILL THEM ALL. sorry im playing hittler lol

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Sounds like a nice ride!! I qalso look forward to some pics, I have a few friends over there with you, be safe and come homw soon!..Thank you for your service to our country!

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
word. welcome to the forum and get some pix. kinda threw me off off with the aem underdrive pulley's' but we will get to that another time. welcome!

·
Registered
816 Posts
[thumb] [welcome] [thumb] Sounds like you have a sweet ride. This is a great board, post often.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey all, i had some extra time here and i forgot to add a few things i orderd for my car while i have over here. i got a 65mm tb, and a short throw shifter i had orderd from focusperformance.com, and as for the underdrive pulley, i made a mistake and i would like to redeam myself, i orderd the pulleys from focusperformance.com also. sorry for the mistake....and dont worry as soon as i get my arse back to the states, i have pics posted for you all to view....and one more thing....thanks for all the support you all....

·
Registered
412 Posts
cloud9white
Welcome to the forum. And thank you for serving!! God's speed to all of our troops in harms way.
Sounds like you have a very nice Focus!
bfocused

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey cloud nine....my girlfriends cousin is in the army over in iraq...he operates one of the strikers....he promised to bring me home someones head[}:)] .....i hope u just go off and shoot them all....sorry if i am out of line, just hate those people, u cant trust them, they act as if they wanna talk to u...and BOOM they have a bomb attached to themselves......BE CAREFUL over there and dont trust any of them...good luck

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well thanks everyone foir the posts here. it keeps me sain to read this stuff....but i do have a lil story to share with you all. i dont know if you heard but on decemer 9th my unit was attacked here by a suicide bomber with over 1000 lbs of explosives in his car. and the room i was sleeping in was no more then 20 meters from where it went off. all of us were lucky to escape with some stitches and staples. but there were a few that lost eyes and broke arms. i dont know why im sharing it, but i thought id let everyone know the game isnt over yet, and we are all still playing. i have alot of pics i took of the explosion point and the building, the dude was no where to be found, or was the car....ill went up in peices. we actualy found part of the guy across the street in a school. it was his eyeball....some nasty shit. i should have some pics posted soon when i get a computer worth of shit. these are all slow here. it'll take me a few days to post them...lol i hope you all enjoyes that story...oh yeah. i alomost forgot...i orderd me a hks exhaust few days ago and canbt wait to get back and put that bad boy on....hope to talk to ya'll soon.....laters!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Thanks for keeping us informed on the craziness over there.

I still can't understand these Kamikaze's, how do you fight psychos. Post some pics of the bodies splattered everywhere!!!!

Be safe, keep your head up and have a good holliday!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Glad to hear that you made it through that attack. I can't imagine the insanity going on over there. Keep up the good work. Great mods on the focus

·
Registered
697 Posts
Best of luck to you and your squad over there. hope you guys keep it safe and your work and dedication is even felt by us up here in Canada.

Come Home safe for your familes sake, and make the best of this xmas too.

Happy Holidays!

- Nick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts