Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, The wife and I just took possession of a new Focus and I look forward to getting to know the site.

1st mod is already in the works. We have had the car for two weeks and today I took it to a body shop and had the rear lower bumper custom cut out in half circles left and right. Its to be set up like the european focus with dual rear exhaust. I am using a Borla Transverse muffler, which I have painted black with engine paint and will be using 3.5" dual wall stainless tips.

If you look up the 2006-2011 ST or RS you will see the set up. The install with be done either tommorrow or some time this week.

Yes I will take pictures.

[:)]

·
Something goes here
8,292 Posts
Welcome to the site and getting your new focus

Can't wait to see you exhaust set up, make sure to post it in the third gen focus section for everyone to see it! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Borla Upgrade

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa385/FocusTrooper/IMG_6148.jpg

Hello, The exhaust is installed it looks great and sounds good my butt dyno says 5-10 hp from 2000k and up. I also eliminated the center muffler. There is no drone at any speed. Its just slightly louder than stock. I also dropped a K&N cone filter in for good measure.

It might be the wifes car but I am happy.

[headbang]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Sweet! I'm going to move this thread to Duratec Performance Chat as it doesn't have much to do with regional activities and everything to do with modding. Welcome to the forum and hope you can make it to some of our meets!

·
Registered
716 Posts
That looks very nice.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Where's the video?

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
The way you had that done looks like something that came from the factory , very nice set up .

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you bought this muffler online can you link to the exhaust and tips please?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts