1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
welcome! the XRS has the celica GTS motor right? sounds fun

·
Registered
366 Posts
Focusfanatics is a real welcoming forum am amazed really guy with a corolla joins haha that must tell you alot about other forums we should win forum of the year FF rocks ,welcome and nice looking ride !

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
welcome, and nice lil' corrolla!

Those little motor's sound really good with a Short ram intake. That cam crossover is just really loud at WOT.

This is a good community as well for sure. I've had 2 differen't focus's and now drive a stang and still linger around due to a good crowd of folks.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Lower is always better.

Welcome, nice to have a non-Focus driver joining us. I know you will enjoy it here.

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
What, GTFO!!!! Just kidding, most my my friends that are FFers haven't had Foci in years, or the one they have never runs... Haha, so welcome!

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

I drove a XRS just a week before i bought my SVT, i was expecting corolla, and was surprised to find how quick the little thing was.

Honestly, besides wanting a 2dr hatch, the only thing about the xrs i didnt like was the dash.

My first mod for you: TINT LIKE A BOSS

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
56 Posts
those xrs' are pretty quick!! Nice ride man!
Just wondering pretty quick compared to um...? Drove a few regular corollas and never thought thay were that fast. Who knows cause I think my 2001 focus wagon is peppy and all the review mags say they are super slow. I must admit the ford zetec gas mileage is none too great.

·
Registered
627 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts