·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is my first time posting just wanted to say whats up to everyone
Here are some pics of my focus its a 2012 SE and here are some upgrades to it

-Tint all around
- Exhaust Cat Back Magnaflow
-HID Lows His and Fogs(look awesome at night)

Soon to be upgraded
-Wheels and Tires
-Cold Air intake
-Suspension mods

Any feedback suggestions would be awesome[:)]

·
Registered
191 Posts
I am interested in HID info too... and also would like more details/pics on the Magnaflow set-up as I've seen nothing about Magnaflow here thus far (everyone here seems to be in love with the upcoming FSWerks and Ford Racing cat-backs)... Any chance you could shoot a video that lets us hear the exhaust at idle/throttle? That'd be awesome! :) Thanks.

·
Bunneh Fanatic
2,187 Posts
Why did you decide against the Sport Package? With the money you put into mods you could've gotten rear disc brakes, 16" alloy wheels, leather wrapped wheel, spoiler, etc. Just curious why you decided against that route.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 8ks in all of them Ive got a set of relays on the lows and his and i have 55w ballast. I am getting a "dipped beam fault" on start up for a error and thats about it. It took me so trial and error to get it working but it is possible to get them running

·
Registered
191 Posts
I agree with mmmoose. Sport Package was a must for me on an SE if for nothing more than the rear discs, select-shift, and in my case (thankfully) sport suspension... which is apparently not parts of the deal now sadly.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mmmoose i would have but money was a issue im a student right now and its hard to make payments and what not

FordFan1265 forsure ill try and get something like that done and as for details on the exhaust its just a simple magnaflow setup nothing really special about it..it was done by RPM Performance Mufflers in Oceanside CA

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Naw they built it for me its not a simple bolt on package u can buy they had to bend and weld it

·
Bunneh Fanatic
2,187 Posts
Could you post a video or sound clip of the MagnaFlow exhaust? Kinda curious how it sounds on the 2012 Focus. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts