Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i'm new to the forum. I'm considering purchasing a 2014 Focus ST, went to my dealership today and took one for a test drive and loved it. The car I'm looking to buy is in transit to the dealership and won't be in for about a week, but its the fully loaded 202A group car. White with black leather Recaro seats. Anyway the sticker price is around $29,500 and I have talked them down to an out the door price including tax title and license, of $27,000. Does this sound like a good deal? Also a few other things, how are the recaro seats on longer road trips, do they hurt or end up being comfortable? I loved them on my test drive but wasn't sure about a long trip sitting in them. Also I know Ford has had quite a few issues with My Ford Touch, have these issues been resolved with the 2014 ST, or will I still have problems? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! [:D]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
[welcome] to [ffrocks]. For the seats its all subjective, depending on your stature, height/weight. Kind of similar to Mercedes seats= some like them & some don't. I prefer a '14 over the '15, as the '15's are around the corner, if not now. Pricing= IDK.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[welcome] to [ffrocks]. For the seats its all subjective, depending on your stature, height/weight. Kind of similar to Mercedes seats= some like them & some don't. I prefer a '14 over the '15, as the '15's are around the corner, if not now. Pricing= IDK.
Thanks very much for the info! I figured it was a good time to get a '14, with the '15's coming out soon. Figured I could get a better deal [:p] And good to know about the seat comfort, I'm 6"2' and about 150 pounds and they seamed great on my test drive. I don't think it will be a huge issue, the ST will just be my weekend/fun car. My DD is a recently purchased 2015 Acura TLX and I plan to take that car on most road trips and things, but every now and then I could see myself taking the ST on a trip so I just wanted to see some opinions about the seats! Now if only I didnt have to wait a week for the car [mad] its driving me crazy!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
There are days when the time spent in Atlanta traffic can equal or surpass a "road trip".
Be sure to check with the dealer in Sandy Springs (no affiliation other than I bought my last two cars there).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are days when the time spent in Atlanta traffic can equal or surpass a "road trip".
Be sure to check with the dealer in Sandy Springs (no affiliation other than I bought my last two cars there).
So true, Atlanta traffic is beyond horrible. And ill definitely check with them, thanks! So far the only one I have talked to is Wade Ford in Smyrna, but ill go by the one in Sandy Springs tomorrow! [thumb]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
So true, Atlanta traffic is beyond horrible. And ill definitely check with them, thanks! So far the only one I have talked to is Wade Ford in Smyrna, but ill go by the one in Sandy Springs tomorrow! [thumb]
+ it gives you a change to try out the seats again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts