Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my OBX header and it sounds amazing! But...the OBX only has one o2 bung down near the flex. Which one of the three sensors am I supposed to plug in to it?...and of course being so intelligent all three have been unplugged and i dont know which one is which...im pretty sure the one with the blue connector is first, the grey connector is second and the black connector is the third sensor but im not positive...any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
357 Posts
The Upstream sensor.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blue I also think is first and needs to be in there

Tom
Originally I was getting CEL code P0135 which was bank 1 sensor 1 and P2195 which means it was stuck lean, so I tried the grey sensor since there was no way the blue was reaching down to the o2 bung and I am now only getting P0147 which is bank 1 sensor 3. I'm assuming this is what I want since I plan on getting a tune from you which will eliminate the need for the rear o2 and I'm not getting P0135 so I'm guessing that is the front sensor that is now plugged in...I just find it odd that nothing ever came up for the second sensor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts