Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just joined this board. Been a lurker for a long time, but signed up tonight as I'm now looking to purchase either a Focus 1.0 or a Fusion Hybrid. I currently have a 2014 Fiesta 1.0 and love it. But after 25k plus miles in the first year, I just want something larger. I travel up and down the East Coast so comfort is now pretty important. A couple of questions........Probably only Ford knows the answers.

I noticed you can't order the hatchback with the Focus Ecoboost Package. That includes:
• 1.0L EcoBoost® Engine with Start Stop
• 17" Machined-Aluminum Wheel with Black Painted Pockets
• Front Lower Valence & Splitter
• Painted Body-Color Rocker Panels - Rear Valence & Diffuser
• Fog Lamps
• Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
• Rear Disc Brakes
• Rear Spoiler

It's a very nice option and I'm not sure why they don't offer it on the hatchback.

Anyone know if this will change over the course of the year? Also noticed no Performance Blue is offered. Any idea if this color will be added over the 2015 year?

Also, anyone by chance own a Fusion Hybrid or regular Fusion and can compare it to the Focus? Very different cars I realize, but both the Hybrid and Focus 1.0 seem to have same highway mpg.

Great site! Glad to be here! Now if they can only churn out those 2015 1.0 Focus models faster!! Not a single one 200 miles from me!! Seems like all 2015's are trickling out of Michigan. Why so slow??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts