Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. Located in South weastern Ohio around Cincinnati. Just picked in a used 2013 Focus SE 4-door hatch last week. I love the little car and couldn't be happier with it. Except it's already in the shop [thumbd]. Was joining the forum to see if I could get some help with it and in the midst of signing up the dealer called me back about it. Having an issue where the door lock button on the dash doesn't unlock the doors....just locks the doors every time you push it. Problem is a wiring harness somewhere and takes 4 days to get the part in. So even though my problem with the car is "solved", I still figured I'd at least introduce myself and say hey. Here is a picture of my car. Not planning on doing too much to it. It's pretty much strictly a commuter vehicle.

Edit: My apologies. I am in South West Ohio..... not South East Ohio.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Awesome someone getting closer. Question. Is there 2 Harrison's in OH, I'm only aware of the one by the Indiana state line. So southwest...? Im near St. Leon, IN onramp.

But anyway, good to see another member in area. Good to see you have your car "fixed" as well. Go with the Auto or Manual? Anyways, WELCOME!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome someone getting closer. Question. Is there 2 Harrison's in OH, I'm only aware of the one by the Indiana state line. So southwest...? Im near St. Leon, IN onramp.

But anyway, good to see another member in area. Good to see you have your car "fixed" as well. Go with the Auto or Manual? Anyways, WELCOME!
My mistake on the location [facepalm]. I am actually located in South West Ohio in Harrison. I'm jumping the gun a little bit because my wife and I are looking to move to South East Indiana. My apologies.

So yes I am from the Harrison Ohio that you are familiar with haha. Well the car isn't "fixed" yet but as soon as Cronin gets the part in it will be heading back so they can put it in. I opted for the automatic for 2 reasons. They didn't have any manuals and I couldn't wait because I needed a car. And I drive out to Mason and back every day for work and I hit heavy rush hour traffic in the mornings and evenings so I just didn't feel like messing with it.

Thank you for making me feel welcome!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Going to the country a little more, it's nice out here. I'm in Sunman. Na you are fine, I was happy I was right!

Whew that is a nice little haul everyday. Rush hour and 3rd peddle combination does get annoying but the stick is nice to have. Sticks aren't for city driving.

Those are a favorite wheel of mine, and they will sure be getting the miles put on them as well.

Feel free to search around and join in. Plenty to talk about on here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it is very nice out there. My wife's sister is out in Sunman. We were thinking more Hidden Valley due to the sheer availability of homes for a very decent price. It is a pretty decent drive out there everyday but it's not too bad. We'd move closer but I can't stand being any closer to the city.

I wouldn't have minded a stick but like I said....they didn't have any. We had a 2010 focus 5 speed that we traded in for an Edge when my daughter was born. It was severely missed lol. My son cried. But yes I'll definitely be poking around the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts