Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy from Santa Cruz here. I picked up a 2002 SVT yesterday. Anyone live around here? Does anyone know a trustworthy shop in or around Santa Cruz I can take my Focus to? I need to get the timing belt done.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome to SC or maybe it's welcome to the FoFa via SC

I'm in SC too - Jesse has been awesome when it comes to knowing folks in the area or just to do work on your car with.

mega bump

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Cool another svt. I used to run up & down blood alley yrs ago.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet ride bro! I ride a CX bike and usually stuff it into the trunk with the seats folded down. Let's meet up some time, take a quick tour of Bonny Doon and Ice Cream grade!
Thanks, dude! Love both those rides though I love the bike more than any car I've owned. Cool I'm not too far off from Bonny Doon and Ice Cream Grade. I'm down.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whoa me too. I'm like right off of 1. Haven't been driving my Focus for the past few days 'cause waiting for my new tags and registration.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Haha! Are we neighbors? You on Grand view?

Come back down and join us :)
We had the change to when we sold our house back in '10, my wife likes it up here. I miss living down there at times.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Well that's too bad...I hope you got a decent return on the house! Was a bad time to sell then.
I know, we did. We only had to come down a very little tiny bit. Lot of people wanted our old place. Same as down there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts