Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whadup all,looking for tri-city foci's. This 'll be my 4th summer w/my car and have not been to a g2g yet.Would like to do an autocross to a carshow somewhere.Judgementday 2003 in Albany was a great show and I think they will have an 04.Willing to travel overnight to say Englishtown or that track in Penns.(the name escapes me now),anyway, looking forward to doing something "big" this summer. 1st summer(01)-Show-n-Shine trophy at Lebbenon Valley. 2nd summer(02) -1st place trophy (novice) autocross w/SCCA. 3rd summer(03)-Lime Rock Park car control clinic put on by SCCA. Mods for this coming year-bodykit and paint. Turbo for 05!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
g2g

right now it looks like most of the vir foci will be coming to watkins glen on 5/10 and 5/11 04.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome, to the Forum, and kudo's on your driving skills, and kudo's to your Focus!
I.m up here in up-state, the GLens Falls/Saratoga area. Pretty nice up here, Lake George, Saratoga Horse Racing, post card beautiful forest and mountians.

I've been to the track at Lime Rock a few times for the NASCAR North and Truck Series races. I would love to drive my SVTF on that track, it looks so challenging.
b

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
welcome. welcome. welcome.welcome. nice to see a new member with enthusiasm's..lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
blackrat said:
Judgementday 2003 in Albany was a great show
Their show is July 18, 2004. The date is not announced yet however. Keep checking out www.apgmotorsports.com for details. My old club, Northeast Xotics judged the show. For all the best show dates in the Northeast, check out my club's website ww.CoolWhipz.com and click 2004 Car Shows. We will be throwing Concrete Warfare 2 at the South Hills Mall late July. Keep posted.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome, had to out do ya'll.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts