Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum through a search. Picked up my Sterling Gray 2014 Focus S on 9-24-14, and it's been awesome so far. It'll be my daily driver.

I'm new to the Focus, but I'm a longtime Ford fan. Prior to the Focus, I was using a pair of 97 Probes as daily drivers. I was heavily into Probes for the last nine years.

I'm also an S197 Mustang owner. Right now, I've got a Red Candy 2010 GT Premium for nice days. Before that, I had a Redfire 2007 GT Premium. S197 Mustangs have been my modding experience.

I hope to learn a lot here and eventually contribute when I am able.

Jim

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Mustangs are awesome cars & are all about modding.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Lets see some pics of the mustang and former DD's, since they are going into retirement.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here they are. The 97 Probe GT (near) had 204,685 original miles when I stripped and junked it due to rust. It still ran great. The 97 base (far) was one of my projects.

My 2010 Mustang GT Premium (400A) is mostly stock aside from the Ford Racing FR500S axlebacks and M-5490-A FRPP sway bar kit. It has the 3.73 rear end and 19" wheels, which were options.

Attachments

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Yeah they look nice! What's the plan for your probe project now? Very nice looking mustang.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Nice stang.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts