Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a bit doing homework on these cars and finally bought one 2 weeks ago. I bought a 2012 hatchback titanium. I Know this sounds horrible (haha), but the only reason I bought a titanium over an ST is for the "auto". I like the ST's a lot, but I couldn't do another stick. I've been driving stick all my life, every car I've owned has been stick, and I couldn't do it anymore. My feet hurt too much at the end of the day to drive home in a stick (love my job, but it kicks my butt). Anyways, I like my car a lot! It only has 16,000 miles on it and was a one owner car, so I think I did pretty good. I'll post pictures later, maybe later today, she's filthy right now. I don't plan on a lot of mods on this one because the package I got has about everything I'd want to do anyways, but I'm a mod guy, so who knows how long that'll last! So far all I've done is tint my windows and plasti dip the grill. I haven't had any of the issues some have talked about with the DCT, mine works really well.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome!

Read up on the DCT automated manual in the MkIII section to get the most out of it.

Prev. manual drivers have the best luck with these overall, and enjoy them more from what I've seen. Single pedal "stick" feels good to people who had one & liked it.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Welcome , I'm in Tracy and moving soon to Manteca

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Check out the norcal forum. Itd be nice to get some activity
Most have moved on sadly other places and other cars
Few years back we would have meets and stuff 10-20 deep

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. There's quite a few Foci in Manteca. I was looking at the Mazda 3 hatchback and then started noticing the Focus hatchbacks driving around town and was hooked after that, I just had to get one.

I live Manteca, but work in Stockton. Lately I've been out driving around town for no reason haha. This is a fun little car to drive.

Thanks for the welcomes. I've been doing a lot of browsing the site gathering info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts