Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Names Michael, drive a 2009 tdci focus and a few other things lying around the place :)

Found the forum through using google to fix my car, you know the way.

Anyway hiiii all.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Hi all,

Names Michael, drive a 2009 tdci focus and a few other things lying around the place :)

Found the forum through using google to fix my car, you know the way.

Anyway hiiii all.
[welcome] Welcome to America!! LOL [welcome]

How are thing on the Emerald Isle? Good I hope! Funny but I also found this awesome source of information the very same way. Be sure to check the MKII section (I'm guessing by the year model) for tips on mods, tech support, and other awesome stuff.

Enjoy your stay in the wonderful land of the F0ctarded!!

[ffrocks] [loveff]

Spazz0ut!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome aboard (grin)

Saw you down below, sorry I couldn't help more.

We keep gaining members from all over, helps when questions come up about the various models that aren't seen everywhere.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Hey daspazzZX3, FOctarded? That's a good one![thumb]
I know right?!?! [;)] I'm guitarded and F0ctarded!!! [grinking]

Feel free to use it, I believe it totally explains us people that are insanely in love with our Foci. I know I'm obsessive about mine! [thumb]

Glad ya like it keybmdt! [ffrocks]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome to the board.

Me and my girlfriend (now fiance) visited Ireland in 2012 for a couple weeks. We rented a Ford Focus hatchback TDCI (I think those were the letters... it as a manual and diesel) to drive around. I LOVED driving that thing around the roads there. All of the twists and turns and ups and downs, what a blast! The combination of the low end torque of the diesel motor, twisty roads, and manual transmission was awesome.

What part of Ireland do you live in?

·
Registered
522 Posts
The only bad thing is

There isn't a diesel Focus in the North American market. We might not get back to you in fast order with some engine specific questions but maybe one day Ford will change that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts