Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just picked up my new to me Focus yesterday.

It's a 2012 Yellow Blaze Metallic Tri-coat Hatch, 5 speed, SE sport package.

2 hour drive home from the dealer and even with the terrible weather we had yesterday loved every minute of it.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Awesome to here you liked it! This is a great site that has everything you will need or want to know. Welcome!

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Nice car you got the right transmission that's for sure. Also great color choice Yellow blaze is the rarest color and paired with a manual tranny makes your car one of the rarer MK3's. If you haven't already check out the Focus Xtreme group on here and on facebook, great group of local focus owners who can help you out or just chat cars with you. We also have a local MK3 specific group called the Louisville Area MK3 owners club. If you ever have any questions or want some help with mods feel free to hit me up, I'm in Louisville so not too far away and I've owned my 2012 with 5 speed for almost 3 years now. There is a bunch of cool tricks and mods you can do to these cars without spending a penny!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hello all. Just picked up my new to me Focus yesterday.

It's a 2012 Yellow Blaze Metallic Tri-coat Hatch, 5 speed, SE sport package.

2 hour drive home from the dealer and even with the terrible weather we had yesterday loved every minute of it.

Terrible weather doesn't matter with such a sunny car! :D

I'm the current customer service rep, and I'll be here if you need me.

Meagan

·
Registered
29 Posts
Loving the color and tranny combo! Haven't seen one like it yet! Welcome!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes. I've been lurking around for a week or so and some of the stuff I read on here actually influenced me to look at a focus. (And the sub $10k pricing I was able to secure didn't hurt either :)

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
How many miles does she have?

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
New YB Owner - 2012 SE 5 door, 6-speed auto.
90K Miles - warrenty inspection tomorrow.
Hoping to get it to 200k.

Saved it from the local KIA Dealer. They didn't know what they had.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Or maybe they do and it has a stutter and clutch grinding and they want to get rid of it...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine just turned 50k miles and other than some questionable interior build quality it's been reliable and enjoyable to drive. Can't speak to the automatic transmission issues as mine is a manual, but there are tons of threads on here about the issues those have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No stutter thus far, but even if it did still under the recall so no worries.
Since its the rare YB I am hopeful the boys took extra care during assembly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts