Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off id like to say thank you so much to steve at tousley ford... gave him a call and less then 36 hours later the grille was at my door... now thats service! so thanks very much to him

now onto the pics and stuff...

seeing this made my day... i had to go to work an hour later so i installed it today

b4

1/2 way, wasnt fond of the grey...

so i tore them apart...

done

on the car

this grille adds to the clear corners

and shotry antenna i have...

im kinda a photo whore, sry... lemmie know what you think, tint soon...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks good ... get rid of those amber bulbs in front

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
y? dont they have to be amber?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
no try the sylvania silver star turns they are blue but light up amber.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
awesome dude, I just did that on my car about 3 weeks ago. so much better! and yes, go to autozone and buy the silverstar turn light bulbs they are bluish when they aren't on, but when they are on they are amber like they are supposed to be. i think they are 20 bucks, and its worth it cuz it looks so much better.

you should paint your headlights next..that'd be tight

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I threw LED bulbs in my tail lights and they look cool, and threw ultra bright white in the license plate frame, looks cool, and I did blue LED on the dome lights, and in the trunk too. It's the little things that sometimes get noticed more than the big things.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so these are the amber lights in my headlights? ill have to look into it, and as to the painting, thats in the works, im trying to find a salvaged focus to take the lights off of, i cant afford to not have my car for even a day cuz of work... so i need my headlights on lol... as soon as i can find some im doin it... thanks for the comments

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks great.. I am sure I will see it in person eventually.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys... and yeah sometime matt... maybe next time im in the m-town ill let you know

·
Registered
580 Posts
zx360 said:
so these are the amber lights in my headlights? ill have to look into it, and as to the painting, thats in the works, im trying to find a salvaged focus to take the lights off of, i cant afford to not have my car for even a day cuz of work... so i need my headlights on lol... as soon as i can find some im doin it... thanks for the comments
I hear ya there, need my car every day. I'm going to buy headlights one at the time. Already got one, and going to try to bake/paint/put it all back together saturday

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^where did you buy them? some junk yard or what?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts