·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it off eBay. Item #9532375568. It is sold thru Fire and Ice Motorsports. It was $49.95 plus shipping.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'd expect to see that on a pick-up-truck, looks out of place on a focus IMO

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Well certainly not my tastes, but hey, whatever floats your boat, right ? Does it fit well ? And is the quality decent?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I like it. It is diffrent. When I saw it on another Focus, I thought COOL!! Isn't that what it is all about. Making your car look the way you like it. Yes it is a quality piece. But NP. Thanks for your replys. [:D]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Well, I like your attitude about things... I say this cuz you are appreciative of the replies and are accepting of the criticism. :) For not getting defensive and thinking that your car is the hottest thing since sliced bread, then good for you! Props to you.

If you like it great.

I just think anything with flames is so not cool. Truck or not.

Then again, pink and girly shit is worse, so there ya go! ;) ;)

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
^ same here... i think you are the one and only with it on here! [:)]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well Thank you jrzx3. I did not mean to make it sound that hot. I am just very happy with the way it is looking so far. It is an automatic, so I will not be doing a lot engine wise.[thumb]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
David1954 said:
Well Thank you jrzx3. I did not mean to make it sound that hot. I am just very happy with the way it is looking so far. It is an automatic, so I will not be doing a lot engine wise.[thumb]
No, I know you didn't mean to make it sound that way... that's why I was giving you props!! [thumb]

I have an autotragic too... I'm with ya. [;)]

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
^^ Users will not refer to the Automatic Transmission Equipped focus as an "Autotragic"
Thank You. ;) LOL

Looks great on there, To each their own !! That's what makes your car Unique !!

Troy.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again, But I do know what he means. It is an inside joke!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just want to Thank everyone again for their replys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts