Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
looks good.
But i don't like how the lower grille is in the way.
If you could cut it, and trim it to fit over it, the letters would be easy to read.
Or if you got balls, you could cut out and remove the whole grille entirely, But that's way drastic and involves some labor, and painting, so nevermind, It looks fine as is.

But it aint like we can't read or understand it, but someone looking at it from a distance might be "WTF was that" as they drive by.

Nice work tho, did you make it or buy it?

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the mesh is sprayed with focus then i just pulled the bumper off and layed it behind the stock grill i was gonna take out the stock braces but over time it would sag and i dont want that and i didnt want to make braces

·
Registered
500 Posts
I think it looks good!

I like the idea of taking the whole thing out and just using the mesh but thats a bit drastic. Heck like it is now you might be able to get some people into thinkin you have a turbo on your car [:p] Anyways looks good

·
Registered
500 Posts
cruzstyle said:
lol thanks man yea i have a bad habit of when i get bored i tear stuff off and rebuild them for no reason so the front bumper came off this wek last week i took off the rear just to do it
Me and a good friend have had every part of my focas apart aside from the engine and tranny.... its alwasy good to know your car iniside and out and know how to work on it. I have that same problem, sittin bored and just decided to rip it apart and do some crazy little thing just cause you can! Thats the way new things come around though keep it up![thumb]

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
I like the grill with all those supports out of the way. Looks much better. And that FOCUS grille looks fairly good as well [:)]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.