Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Fino, you and that RS of yours. Every time I turn around you have done something new and I see pics all over again of your car. *sniff, sniff* It reminds me everytime that the RS is not available here in the U.S. [?|]

LOL I'm just kidding with you, the new grill looks great, your whole car looks great, drives great I'm sure and has the HP, TQ to boot. [bigcry] Why Ford, Oh Why cant we have a RS!

[;)]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Fino, can I import myself over there? I want to drive your car ;)

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
hey fino..
what grille is that one ????

what you diid with your rs grille ?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks to everyone 4 all the good comments! the grill is made by forth motorsport. it was dead handy to [email protected] only took about 10 min to do! i got it from R & A .i have the RS grill in my room on the wall! @ ZX3 chick if ur ever in ireland give me a buzz! id be more than happy to scare the ***** ot of you LOL!

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
are you ganna sell the rs grille ?
it is the SS one ?

lmk...

[:D]

·
Registered
139 Posts
how fast acually are the focus rs's i never heard of them whats the info on them?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well standered its says 144 but ive had mine up tgo 156 :)

·
Banned
795 Posts
Fino - don't like ur grille lad, sorry, but I reckon' the Standard RS 1 looked better. How about going 4 the MS Design 1, that looks sweet!

However, I do like the install, but how u gonna get ur spare wheel out! lol

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the RS did not come with a spare wheel! how shit is that! i did not see the MS Design

1 - 20 of 26 Posts