Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 02 ZX3, i dont like the stock grill so i wanna switch it to one w/ out the ford symbol and w/ out the turn signals, i live in new york and was wondering if it would work/ would be legal to wire the turning signals through the fog lights? would this be easy/hard? has it ever been done before?? thanks

·
Registered
394 Posts

This is exactly what your asking for a grille without the ford logo, and without turn signal indicators, though my situation was different than yours, i have the Hofele Edition grille, so I dont need to re-locate my signals into my fogs, but thats definately do-able, look at the new grand prix, they have fogs and turn signals in the same housing, just seperate bulbs. I think you should get a 99 to 01 euro bumper and put the signals in the bumper facing foreard, or get ST-170 headlights to use so u can use your signals upfront, if u disconnect them completely, you will be doing something illegal.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I didn't know the "S" boys at Audi tuned a Focus. Sweet...

Not really.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like all those grills but the turn signals im not sure about, i dont know where to put them any suggestions that would be easy??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts