Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a long while, I have finally found some graphics that I like. Maybe in the spring I will get them installed.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
to be honest, i don't like graphix, it takes away from a clean smooth look, but each is to their own. You haveta be happy with it, no one else

·
Registered
639 Posts
are you planning on having them look exactly like the picture? IMO the sharp lines of those graphics contrast with the smooth lines of the car.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I kinda like it, except for the big squares on the back end. maybe they can be changed to smaller or something, but I like the lines going to the front headlight. Cool.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
too much for the little focus.

·
Registered
764 Posts
your kiding

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey man.... IMO.... i dont like that graphic.... too played out... TONS of cars have that graphic or somethin similar.... cool thing though... if you are goin the graphics route, im involved with a shop that does custom graphics... if ya want to check it out... www.street-graffiti.com

it has all the graphics we have already done.... or if you want, e-mail us, and tell us what you are lookin for, and send us some pics of your ride, and we can hook ya up with your own graphic that noone will have...... just a suggestion man, also, we ship wherever.... so its all good.... but you do what ya want. peace out man

·
Registered
318 Posts
Wait 3-5 years when the graphics start peeling off your car and the paint fade has left the paint under the graphics fine and your car will need a new paint job because the graphics made a retarded looking paint fade on your car.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
looks like your going for the "ugly focus award"

but hey, its your car, and this is a free country.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts