Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my new front licence plate today the first pic is looking at it from the front and the second pic i rotated in photoshop to give the effect of looking at it from a mirror [:D]

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yea german license plates look alot better, just a word of caution though, my friend got a citation for having one on his E36 bimmer. Good news, is that if you do get one all you have to do is swap it back to the legal license plate, and they dismiss the ticket.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yea german license plates look alot better, just a word of caution though, my friend got a citation for having one on his E36 bimmer. Good news, is that if you do get one all you have to do is swap it back to the legal license plate, and they dismiss the ticket.

·
Registered
758 Posts
haha thats great! I see a mustang with a mirror tag with big blue MOVE letters backwards, kinda cool how you did a euro twist!!!!! looks great!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in florida and no front licence plate is required so im in the clear

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I really like that... A lot....

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
You stole my idea! My Dad and I came up with the idea for a custom license plate TI 3VOM a few years ago. Very nice, looks good. [thumb]

·
Registered
813 Posts
Back in high school a couple of friends of mine came up with 3M TA3 for a front license plate. I thought it would be cool but never went through with it.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
damn i wish i knew/thought about these when i got mine....
[rofl]

·
Registered
897 Posts
über-tastic.... i want... damn california state won't let me.... *sigh*

Cool though

Mouse

·
Registered
354 Posts
YES...now thats nice!

·
Registered
251 Posts
mighty_mouse said:
über-tastic.... i want... damn california state won't let me.... *sigh*
Kümmern Sie sich nicht um Kalifornien, Freund [:)] I used to drive with a front German plate for quite a while, and polizei did not give a damn about it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts