Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got all my AutoMeter gauges put in my gauge bezel(made by hurtinfocus). Love the placement of them. Not the best pictures. The one in the gauge cup IS lit, but its not that bright.

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
looks good! and how did you go about puttin on that gauge overlay? i got the same one, and i dont know how to put it on.

thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I wanted this setup for a while, but had to wait for everything to come in(and the money to buy it all, lol)

looks good! and how did you go about puttin on that gauge overlay? i got the same one, and i dont know how to put it on.

thanks!
JW's Focus: Indiglow Gauge Mod. I used this site for directions. I also did the needle and odometer color change. Very helpful site for some mods.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not bad at all. Looking at it through the steering wheel, it's right in the center of the tach, so I can still see all the numbers.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
That looks really nice! Great job man! [wave]

Only thing I would change is move the one off the steering column. Is there a reason you have it right there and not in a single side pod or something? Its not my taste, but its still VERY well put together!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
really clean install of all 3 gauges, im not usually a fan of a ton of them near the wheel but that looks clean!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Nice work!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Nice work! I am not a fan of a gauge on the wheel, but if you have no problem with it, then i guess it works?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Personally, I like it there. I'm not a big fan of gauge pillars, never really liked them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Also, the reason that the gauge in the cup doesn''t match is because its a bulb and not an LED, like the other two. That was the only option for the VAC gauge.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thanks for the kudos, looks great. I love seeing my work in other people's cars lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts