1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
[thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb]

·
Registered
875 Posts
Holy crap, your car is ORGASMIC. That might be the best looking front end I have ever seen on a Focus. Excellent work.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
another detroiter.

you going to FITF?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
very very nice. like what u did with the roush rear a lot. i was thinking about doing something like that when i get mine installed.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Dude, that bumper looks AWESOME.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imprtslyr0223 said:
very very nice. like what u did with the roush rear a lot. i was thinking about doing something like that when i get mine installed.
Yeah I was thinking about it and then I did it. Looks close to the svt just lower =)
I got rid of my svt rear cause it looked short. The roush rear was allready painted and only $70 dollars so I had to go for it.

Fitting the front was PITA but its worth it. I had to cut the crash bar

thanks[thumb]

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
OMFG looks sooo good mang. i love it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, that's so awesome! I really hope I can make my focus look this good some day. Where did you purchase your new front bumper and that spoiler from? Love that spoiler, I've never seen it before!

I also really like the way you painted your Roush rear bumper. Fantastic ride, man!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
leichtspeed said:
Wow, that's so awesome! I really hope I can make my focus look this good some day. Where did you purchase your new front bumper and that spoiler from? Love that spoiler, I've never seen it before!

I also really like the way you painted your Roush rear bumper. Fantastic ride, man!
Thanks so much.

I got the front plus rieger lip and grilles from european-parts.net which was $550 plus paint, I didnt like dealing with him was PITA, It took a month to get it, then I had to pick it up from the airport, pay customs $50 bux then he forgat to include the black bumper trims which I had to buy at the end cause hes not sending out anything and makes excuses how hes bizzy or what not. so yeah I wont be ordering from him again....but I couldnt find the bumper anywhere else. Expect something to happen when you order from him tho..

anyways...thanks again. [:)]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
some St170 headlights would finish it off perfect[thumb]

·
Registered
233 Posts
cant think why i like that!

need colour coding tho....or smooth it out!

and if thy seel the Seat Leon Cupra R's over there pick up a lower splitter as they look quite rude! (the black bit on my old bumper)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The reason I bought it was cause it had the euro plate cut out and those side trims, I saw the bumper on ffoc.co.uk and I liked it alot.
Id like some st170 headlights but in chrome [:)] if I find some Ill get em.
thanks guys [8D]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts