Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am awaiting my rieger r/rx front bumper. Will this look alright w/factory sides and rear? Does it sit alot lower than factory?[???:)]

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
every aftermarket bumper is designed to look lower than stock. My dad got a new front bumper for his SUpra and it was roughly an inch to three inches lower than the stock side skirts or rear bumper. That's why it's always in best interest to purchase complete kits due to the kits low look is universal.

·
Registered
137 Posts
it'll probably sit lower but i've seen a lot of cars riding around with just an aftermarket front bumper...it doesn't look all that bad.

·
Registered
126 Posts
My car looks fine with the Euro RS "Collection" bumper and stock S2 (which are the same size as regular ZX3) sideskirts. It actually sits even now, rather than the front looking a little higher like it did with the normal front.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
u know your probly going to have to trim the crash bar and foam for the Reiger right?
whats a focus ZX2?

·
Registered
793 Posts
It says "What I Drive: Focus ZX2" anyways I would say you should get at least a rear bumper or skirt to match, the stock side skirts sit low so they match pretty even when you add a front/rear bumper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts