Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after trading my Mustang in, due to crappy divorce and legal fees killing me. I swapped it for a 2014 Focus SE, I plan to do some modding to it of course can't just leave it stock now can we. [wrenchin]

Sadly I had to go with an 6 speed automatic, manuals seem to just not exist out there right now.

I want to change that front grille, stock one looks like poo. Put on some black rims, I am thinking at least 18's. I am even thinking some lowering and some suspension upgrades. Maybe go with a carbon fiber hood and CAI to top it off. Debating on exhaust, does not seem to be many options for the SE. Sooo I am debating just taking off the mufflers and resonators....

I am totally interested in seeing whats out there for Ford Focus clubs around Seattle. I really know nothing about these cars, as I have been with a Mustang since I was about 16. I have been a judge for the past three years with daily driven mustangs. Everything from 1964 to current. So I have a ton of knowledge when it comes to Mustangs but.... Focus not so much she's my first tuner kinda car.

Then below is my 2013 Mustang GT that I had to trade in. The car was well on its way to awesomeness. I had done quite a bit of mods to it Steeda CAI, custom tuning, Eibach Pro Springs 2' drop, Camber Bolts, BBK front & rear sway bars, panhard bar, upper and lower control arms with relocation bracket. Also had stainless works cat back exhaust, no resonators it was so loud and just sexy. She was quite fun to drive, missing it but falling in love with this little focus it has a charm to it.

Then my other baby which sits in the garage, someday she will get restored. It's a 1972 Mustang Mach 1, with a 351 2V Cleveland.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
lovely collection. do you watch the show top gear?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome!!! You will have to join us this summer for some car shows and of course the big event in Ocean Shores Aug 28-30.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I have watched both the orginal top gear and the orginal European top gear. And yes I plan on getting out to some of those shows this year. Felix has been giving me the run down on the focus scene. Can't wait to learn more about these little cars!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Welcome to the site. You seem to understand the addiction all to well.

There is much to be learned here.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
BTW,

The American version of Top Gear sucks a$$ IMO

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't mind the American version but I do like the British version better. Sometimes I wish I did not understand the addiction to cars, sometimes I wish I could just see them as a thing to get me to point A to point B. But somehow that never happened...... Between my addiction for Shoes, Purses and Cars I tend to stay pretty broke... lol

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
No need to justify to me LOLz

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
the Patagonia special Richard bought the mach one and it wasn't as fun as he thought it would've been lol

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Hawks sent the Packers packing,,,,,,,, Awesome game!!!!!!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Yea, they were down & really came out ripping the packers apart!!!!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Simply the best come back that I've ever seen.

That being said, we have our work cut out for us against the Pats.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Anyone else hear the accusations on the pats using deflated balls.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Just saw that on the news.

The Pats have a history when it comes to dirty deeds.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
So are you into Football Chloe? I have to apologize for us taking your thread in a different direction.

What do you think about the '68 GT500 KR?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts