Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
My names Brendan, I've been browsing the forums for a while now but figured it was time to finally make an account and get out there myself!

I'm from Mississauga, Ontario (Down in Canada) and I custom-ordered my Focus back in August (2014) as a Bday gift to myself.
Didn't get her until the very end of November though. Figured I'd get exactly what I wanted since this was my first new car.

Hopefully I can figure out how the images work here and post a pic or two of my Focus:

It's a 2014 Ford Focus SE - Hatch, in Candy Blue, with the SE-Plus Black Pack, Sony/MyFord Touch Pack & the Winter Pack.

Hopefully once summer comes around I can finally start doing some mods on my new Focus!

Attachments

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Welcome.

GO Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome fellow Mississauger! Looks like an Erinwood plate frame so you must live near me lol. The black pack looks good on the candy blue. What mods are you planning on doing?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey KW, to answer your question
Curious if the winter pack included snow tires and steel rims
No it did not, the winter pack I got was just heated mirrors/seats. If I had gotten it in November/December it would have come with the Winter Tires/Steelies but since I had ordered it in the summer mine was just the smaller version, I got it thrown in for free so I can't complain really.

And hey CRP! glad to see another member from Ssauga. Yes it is from Erinwood aha, loved the service there, actually won me over from the other Hatch's I was looking at.

For this coming summer I hope to:
- Paint the Calipers Orange
- Tint the Windows (Possibly 25%)
- Plasti-dip the Front Bumper Partially (Attemping to go for an RS look) and the Roof.
- Adding in some DRL (Small Triangle Ones for the Grill)
- Headlights/Tail-lights (When I find ones that I really love)
- And last on the list, Yellow/Orange Tint for the Fogs after I put some LED's in.

Nothing too big to start with, but eventually I'm hoping to swap out the rear-valance for a sportier one, and preferably one with dual exhaust ports cut out so I can do some sort of dual-exhaust set up once the valance is done. Also debating a sportier skirt, and some sort of ground effect for the front bumper. Though initially I'm having my doubts due to the cars color being a tri-coat and so hard to seemingly duplicate. But I'm debating just doing a glossy black trim around the bottom for the skirt/bumper/valance.

·
Registered
158 Posts
That sounds like a good start on the mod front.

I bought my ST from Erinwood, I love the sales team.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm trying to keep it simple mod wise for now, nothing too big until I understand more about the car. I was debating a CAI since we just installed one of my friends Cruze, but this cold weather has me wondering if it would be without it's own problems.

Erinwood has such good staff that it really makes a difference, I actually went with two friends to the dealership, and instead of tagging along with us on our test drive, the sales rep let us just the take car out ourselves, and said be back before they close. A good sales rep can really make a difference on that initial impression.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts