Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there! New guy here from central california.... My wife and I had to find a small vehicle for commuting back and forth to work and ect that would hold a car seat. We bought a 2013 focus titanium hatchback that was Certified Pre Owned with 18k on the clock. I was a Ford tech for 6 years previously so I thought we couldn't go wrong. Always have loved Ford products. Anyway I'm not really sure what else to put in here so see y'all!

the ride

Marshall

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome! Being a ford tech you should be able to help out a lot on here with technical questions. Hope to see that build forum soon...including the modded child seat ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Being a ford tech you should be able to help out a lot on here with technical questions. Hope to see that build forum soon...including the modded child seat ;)
I actually laughed at the modded child seat lol. I'm not sure of a build on this car right now its waiting on getting a new clutch setup.... Just like most of the other DCT focuses out there. :(

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hey there! New guy here from central california.... My wife and I had to find a small vehicle for commuting back and forth to work and ect that would hold a car seat. We bought a 2013 focus titanium hatchback that was Certified Pre Owned with 18k on the clock. I was a Ford tech for 6 years previously so I thought we couldn't go wrong. Always have loved Ford products. Anyway I'm not really sure what else to put in here so see y'all!

the ride

Marshall
Welcome to the forum! That's a cool color. :D

I'm Meagan, the current Customer Service Rep on the forum, and I'll be here if you have any questions.

Meagan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you only interact online or can you give me a call? I will tell you I'm extremely dissatisfied that this car was a CPO and has a few issues that should've never made it past the 172 point inspection.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Do you only interact online or can you give me a call? I will tell you I'm extremely dissatisfied that this car was a CPO and has a few issues that should've never made it past the 172 point inspection.
I'm only online, but am happy to discuss your concerns with you and check for additional assistance. If you'd rather talk with someone by phone, you can call our Customer Relationship Center listed below in my signature. :)

Meagan

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Welcome to our corner of the web

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same car, same colour, European specs though. 1.6 150 Ecoboost. A warning for those rims, they look great but are easily damaged. Besides, the car is a little too nervous with them and the ride is rather rough due to the type of tyres that go with these rims.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I actually laughed at the modded child seat lol. I'm not sure of a build on this car right now its waiting on getting a new clutch setup.... Just like most of the other DCT focuses out there. :(

Good luck with the the DCT... Mine was a POS, clutch pack replaced twice, case once. All this in 10,000 miles. Started vibrating at 20,000 and never stopped till I got rid of it at 30,000

·
Registered
179 Posts

the ride

Marshall
Welcome!

Nice looking car, but I will say this: There is no such thing as Central California. Either you're in NorCal or SoCal, take your pick [grinking]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts