Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to foci. Plan on grabbing either a ST or SEL when I get home.
Deployed atm in the Army. Have had a mustang GT and explorer. Familiar to 4cyl. Fiancé has 06 Jetta.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Welcome.

82nd?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hello there[wave]

I'm also at Bragg, but my husband is the one in the military. Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a bad place to be stationed, minus fayetteville lol. Applying for the local PD when I get home since I'm off active.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of Fayettenam, but the other areas around it are pretty nice.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ordered a 2015 focus SE last month. Back up sensor, sport package, sony system, cars silver.
Plan on blacking rims, smoking lights, and tinting. Don't plan on going crazy with mods since I have a bike for flashiness.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ordered a 2015 focus SE last month. Back up sensor, sport package, sony system, cars silver.
Plan on blacking rims, smoking lights, and tinting. Don't plan on going crazy with mods since I have a bike for flashiness.
The rims are almost blacked out ......was not sure about them at first, but the more i look at them ....I kinda like them.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
New to foci. Plan on grabbing either a ST or SEL when I get home.

Deployed atm in the Army. Have had a mustang GT and explorer. Familiar to 4cyl. Fiancé has 06 Jetta.

Welcome to focusfanatics, hope your deployment is going well, nothin but respect for you guys in the army. Air Force deployments are almost a joke in comparison. I'm over here in Goldsboro.

If you're trying to get an SEL, you're only gonna find a 2012, just a heads up. You lookin to buy brand new?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to focusfanatics, hope your deployment is going well, nothin but respect for you guys in the army. Air Force deployments are almost a joke in comparison. I'm over here in Goldsboro.

If you're trying to get an SEL, you're only gonna find a 2012, just a heads up. You lookin to buy brand new?
I already ordered a 2015 Ingot Silver SE with the 6 spkr, Back up sensor, trying to get the sport package added but I ordered it 2 months ago. May need to have it added at the dealer before I pick it up if they can't add it at the factory.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
The 1.0L turbo? The styling on those is pretty sweet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts