Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone understand how the new program works? There's nothing that indicates what the conversion rate is for points to services/dollar amount. There's no more buy 4 oil changes get 1 free, etc, as it's all now based on a points system.

I contacted Ford Owners Advantage and they said talk to the dealer. The dealer couldn't give me a straight answer, so now I don't know if the redemption values vary per dealer, etc.

This is the new site: https://owner.ford.com/fordpass/fordpass-rewards/fpr_landing.html

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nope. They have a specific oil reel at each station for the works packages, usually the cheapest brand bulk oil. The dealer i was at used pennzoil 5/20w semi for works package if i remember correctly.
No one gets to see the bulk tanks so they would never know it.
Cant comment on the filters, i doubt they would use a non motorcraft one.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Depends on the dealer. The dealer I take mine in for 'The Works' is Motorcraft. I really have no real way to confirm other than the invoice but I have no reason to believe they're lying.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Scroll down on the FAQ and you'll see some dollars and points values. Basically, 10 points for every dollar you spend on parts and labor (plus a few other things). Now, in the "Welcome Reward" section, they list conversions for using points (redeem 11,000 points for an oil and filter change with tire rotation and multi point inspection). I'd assume those values would hold true even for non-Welcome Reward points. If so, then it's basically spend $1100 on parts and labor and get a free oil change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts