Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if anyone has noticed the new deals on at ford Canada.if you haven't they are zero percent APR plus the winter safety package that includes steel rims,winter tires and one Tire pressure monitoring system.

does anyone know what brand of tire they give you and are they any good

i have my focus ordered and they didn't take a deposit so that i can choose whatever deal is better for me.so i have a choice of employee pricing or the current deal.

total price after interest with employee pricing=26,700 total after 5 years
total price at zero percent with free rims and tires27,018 total after 5 years

so essentially i get rims and tires plus sensors for $300 if i go with the new deal,just want to know if they are decent tires or crap

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
3.9% interest over 48 months is like some under $2,000. in interest.
So grab the zero interest and forget the other.
IF you got 1.9 interest it would be about a grand $$ over the life of the 48mo loan if you paid that.
So you can save LOT by taking zero interest if you are talking about more than a year to pay..

My interst for my 22,670 etc is $80 Us a month right now at the start of the loan.
So if I had a zero percent loan I would be saving $80 every month..
and an average over the life of the loan of $40 a month just for interest.
Saving two grand, and getting free winter wheels,
or discount and save $300, plus pay out interest on the entire loan?
Jeez dude wake up!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they amounts above are over 60 months,each value is the total amount paid for the vehicle after the five years including tax and interest on the loan,i gues my question at its core is whether the rim/tire/tmps pack is worth 300, im thinking yeah it is but dont wana bother with it if its just crap

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the difference between the two numbers is one has ford employee pricing which knocks off about 3grand,but i technically pay that back in interest by the time the five years is over.or i pay regular price with zero percent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts