Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 2010 Ford Focus SE in White.

I've already remove the airbox, what are some other things to recommend?

I've looked into getting the Halo lights installed at the front and painting the front grill black instead of chrome.

New rims too! (I only have 15" tires, so I think I should wait until one of them blows and replace all of them)

Plus an installation of an iPad in the front interior of the car.

Any other things to recommend?

I'd also like some feedback on people who have installed the Halo lights in their own foci.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
For lights I guess you mean these:

As for an intake, I would suggest the FSWerks Cold Air Intake:
http://fswerks.com/fswerks_coolflo_air_intake.htm

and I would also suggest the FSWerks exhaust, whether you want race or stealth is up to you:
http://fswerks.com/exhaust.htm

As for wheels/tires, I wouldnt spend money on those until your current set up needs replacing (Why put good wheels and tires in a shed). But when you do get wheels and tires, try out 17 inch SVT wheels, or maybe EAP's, the old adage if it aint broke dont fix it works here.

I would recommend lowering your car if you want to put wheels on it. It will make it handle better and look 100x better if you do.

Do you mean that you want an iPad in your car like an in-car computer type of thing?

Like this:

or this:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep! Thank you so much for the reply. I want to have the iPad right into the dash at the front. Just like the first picture you have. Other than that, thank's for recommending me all those parts. Are the eagle/halo lights easy to install and what about back lights? I went through the forum and all I saw were front light installations.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Both of the lights, taillights and headlights, are plug and play.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Net7...,

Congratulations on your car - I bet you'll like it.

And, welcome to the site.
You should find lots of advice and answers here.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yep! Thank you so much for the reply. I want to have the iPad right into the dash at the front. Just like the first picture you have. Other than that, thanks for recommending me all those parts. Are the eagle/halo lights easy to install and what about back lights? I went through the forum and all I saw were front light installations.
The in dash mount looks like quality! I however hesitate to install such a expencive Internet tablet in plane sight for all to see and break into to steal!. The mount I installed in my Focus is of top quality, needs no modifications to install and best of all is removable in seconds for concealment. -

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
^I liek that idea more than putting it in the dash.

·
Registered
302 Posts
^I like that idea more than putting it in the dash.
Yes, I like the looks of one built into the dash as well. I am sure a thief in a parking lot will like it as well. I don't know if the dash will look that neat after some AH uses a crow bar to break the dash open and take the tablet though. I will sleep better at night knowing my $800.00+ tablet is not in my car. The mount in my photo is securely bolted to metal behind the dash panel. But with a twist I can remove the mount and tablet out of the car and take it with me. When the mount is removed there is no trace of anything for someone to see. It is also telescopic so you can posision the viewing angle for viewing in any seat in the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts