Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After ordering the 2012 Ford Focus in September it finally arrived at the dealership and I picked it up last Friday. It is the Titanium trim with premium and parking package. I didn't want the Navigation (save $600 bucks plus I heard that most of the MFT bugs are related to the Nav), heated seats, or sunroof - thus I had it factory ordered.

I paid $23,200 for it before taxes/reg/fees ($25,530 total [CA tax]) using x-plan and the $1,000 rebate. Check it out:

https://picasaweb.google.com/105012...authkey=Gv1sRgCJzGx-_gjOT_7QE&feat=directlink

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Nice and enjoy it ! [thumb]

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Very nice! Congratulations, and have fun!

·
Registered
364 Posts
welcome to the forums and nice titanium hatch! just got mine a week ago.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Nice ride.. I just hit 500 miles on mine. I paid $400 under the sticker of $27,875 with the X plan. I did get Nav, Sun roof, Winter package, Sport package with 18's and free oil changes till 100,000 miles. As well as extended warranty. The wheels remind me of old style SVT wheels. I'm loving it.....

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
If the SEL premium wheels were standard on the Ti, I would have made the jump, the stock Ti wheels to me weren't as stylish as the SEL wheels, though I wish I had the Ti interior trim pieces, because the Ti with silver looks much better than a pale goldish color and silver,

looks great though!

·
Registered
130 Posts
If the SEL premium wheels were standard on the Ti, I would have made the jump, the stock Ti wheels to me weren't as stylish as the SEL wheels, though I wish I had the Ti interior trim pieces, because the Ti with silver looks much better than a pale goldish color and silver,

looks great though!
I actually like the look of the SEL standard wheels. Although I thought I wouldn't like the gold trim, I got stuck with a stone interior and the gold works really well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the SEL premium style spokes a little better than stock Ti rims as well, but it wasn't a big deal. I also wanted stone interior that is available on the SEL but I decided that intelligent key was more important to me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
2012 Focus Titanium

I'm really pleased with the styling of the 2012 5 door. I've been driving European cars for over 30 years, and this new Focus is as good as anything they can deliver near this price.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Nice ride.. I just hit 500 miles on mine. I paid $400 under the sticker of $27,875 with the X plan. I did get Nav, Sun roof, Winter package, Sport package with 18's and free oil changes till 100,000 miles. As well as extended warranty. The wheels remind me of old style SVT wheels. I'm loving it.....
it was only $400 under sticker?
x-Plan can kinda suck. i got mine for almost $2000 under sticker.
Cost to dealer for that vehicle is ~$24,500

1 - 14 of 14 Posts