Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a '12 SE Tuxedo Black Focus tuesday and i effing love this car. had a 07 4dr tacoma 4x4, loved it but the gas was killing me. this car totally reminds me of my old protege5, which i miss. i'm going to be tinting the windows and getting liners soon. thinking about powder coating the wheels or maybe try to get some ST wheels if i can get hold of some.

i love how the dog is just staring out the window lol

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Nice. And it came with full tank of gas? Sweet :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
70 degrees?! wth?! It doesnt even get that 'cold' at night here right now =(

Anyways, grats on the buy looks good... =D

p.s. Once you get it tinted... don't let your dog ride in it... *looks at his driver window...... sad face...*

·
factory but custom
1,717 Posts
Car looks good, I'm gonna have to pick me up one soon...congrats on getting it and welcome to the focus community

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Welcome! Black is by far my favorite color on the new body style.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
nice car, loving the new gauges!

·
Registered
945 Posts
only 272 miles on a full tank?? :(

LOOKS GREAT THOUGH!!

·
Registered
190 Posts

p.s. Once you get it tinted... don't let your dog ride in it... *looks at his driver window...... sad face...*
Its like 50 or so at night here. :(

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Nice car dude, I'm likeing the new body style.

It gotten in 50s here at night and I'd be more than happy to share some of all this rain with ya I hate seeing it....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm right on the California coast and the weather here is always nice. It gets pretty cold at night but the days are perfect :)

Thanks for all the comments! I'm still getting used to how the forum works and I'm looking forward to learning all that I can. I love this car

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
A little hint for ya, I make the windows for those mostly the rear quarter windows but the factory I work at makes all the windows. Any ways if you happen to get dark scratches in the rubber from say a terry cloth towel or what not. Use a mister clean dry eraser to rub them out, just make smooth long strokes and they will disapper. Those use a new ecofriendly rubber called TPE and it's alot softer than the rubber used on the previous models called PVC.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
car looks really good, the new ones growing on me i guess

1 - 15 of 15 Posts