Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I am lucky enough to have been driving around in the new Focus for the past week and I still have it for another 4 weeks. I am one of the Ford and Carsales testers in Australia. I have to review the car for 6 weeks and if my reviews get the most votes I win the car.

I have a top spec 2.0L Diesel Focus Titanium sedan. Has all the features like active park assist and is measuring up well so far. Take a look at my blog over the next few weeks and also have some videos to put up. Videos are a bit of fun, but if you would like some serious info or comments on the car let me know. See the blog and vote for me here:

http://bit.ly/focuswarren

Let me know what you want reviewed or if you have any questions about the car. I have to do another few tests.

Cheers,
Warren

·
Registered
628 Posts
Another voting session!? FF's done it once lets do it again!

Edit: Love the video with the glass of diesel[thumb]

·
Bunneh Fanatic
2,187 Posts
But... your profile says you already drive a 2012 Titanium Focus. Stop being greedy!

I'm confused. So do you just have a temporary loaner car? And if your review wins you get to keep it/not have to pay for it?

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
voted good luck mane, looks like your in the lead.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the votes guys! Helping me keep it in the driveway. Dont want to have to give it back. My car status will go back to "public bus". Not good hahaha

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck, I'll be following you [thumb]
Thanks! Looks like we are driving the same car at the moment. You liking it?

Hopefully I can gather up enough votes in the next 4 weeks to keep it.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
can you vote multiple times? lol cause it just let me vote again.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
can you vote multiple times? lol cause it just let me vote again.
Thanks for the votes! Votes are restricted to one person per day. So you can still do it every day.

Hope I can maintain this lead!

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
sweet good luck man, my wife voted for you too. Even tho she wanted to vote for the person in last place lol

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sweet good luck man, my wife voted for you too. Even tho she wanted to vote for the person in last place lol
Haha - thanks mate. She is free to vote for anyone, I will just make sure my next video is good enough to stick with my vote haha.

Have a good weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts