Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new SVT Focus last week. So far I really enjoy driving it!! After a week, I started to look at other details - so this is why I have those 3 'dumb' questions...

(please excuse my english - I'm from Quebec, Canada)...

1) How do you get the rear wiper to work? I haven't found any buttons for it...

2) How do you get the Fog lights on? I think I need to pull the button for the lights - but it doesn't work (is it broken already?).

3) I have the Audiophile sound system - does it have the 'Shuffle' function? And if yes, how does it work?

Thanks!!!
Pat

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
at leas on the foglights..
yes you need to put the headlight on....
then pull the light button...the low beams must be on for the foglight to be on...

Joel

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
well for question 1) i think the rear wiper will work if you push the TURN SIGNAL ( the right one) either forward of backward, play with it.
for 2) for my car the foglights come on if you pull the light switch toward you after turning them on. i see you may have tryed that but if you didnt then there ya go. but i dont know number 3
hope that helps.
-z

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Ditto to above, with the headlights ON, pull the whole switch unit out towards you and you should see a new icon light up on the dial which are the fog lights. The rear wiper works by pushing the wiper lever away from you. To activate the rear wiper/washer, pull the lever towards you. Enjoy the car, it is a blast to drive

·
Registered
412 Posts
To activate the shuffle funtion, press the menu button until you see the word "shuffle" in the display, then use the voluume button to turn it on or off. The default is off.

All of your questions are found in the owners manual. Check it out, it makes good reading if you are bored.[read]

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey Brett....small Kona world isn't it??
And yes, your warranty is now null and void.............................
We could be related, I guess. We seem to have the same gene that would make us want a "Dirt" colored car. [cheers]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts