Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i bought my first ever focus about 2 weeks ago now and sorry haven't made an intro. Names Ben and i stay in the north side of Houston.

I went from my 2014 mustang gt track pack (425 rwhp) to my new 2014 Focus se HBK.

Have a 6 month old and well last thing i needed to worry about was another set of tires haha.

So any info on modding this car would be greatly appreciated as it seems there isn't much available.

Also in the 2 weeks ive driven it i have found i rather enjoy it. In some ways it handles better than the stang and is alot quieter so my daughter can now sleep haha.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Hey Ben, welcome to FF. Wow massive change out of vehicles.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya trust me i do miss the car but i also have a family heirloom i wish to finish (81 z28 camaro) and cant do it with the mustang taking all my money.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
ya trust me i do miss the car but i also have a family heirloom i wish to finish (81 z28 camaro) and cant do it with the mustang taking all my money.
Hey last of the 2nd gen z. It'd be another thing if it was a new z-28, I bet or a ZL1. What mods do you have on your '81? 383? suspension mods? Of course sub frame connectors.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
um finish a .90 over 396 from a 69 chevelle 11.5:1 comp fully forged studded custom ground comp cam. 8 point roll cage full built rear end with strange axles and 3.73 limited slip rear. competition engineering 3 way adjustable drag shocks. hotchkis 2" drop front springs. modified leaf in rear with traction arm setup, carter fuel pump with half inch aluminum lines to front autometer sport comp guages old school moroso switch panel with auxiliary power key. Basically it broke about 5 years back and has been sitting so need to fix all the rust on shell and start finishing it.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was originally my uncles car then my dad got it and then i got it for graduation. its a t-top model to and at hmp it did the 1/8 mile at 110 in 7 seconds

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
that was with a 400hp 355 smallblock shifting at 8200 rpm
fun fun fun!!!! reminds me of my old '55 drag car w/ straight axle or one of my 3 v/8 Vega's!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice my dad had a v8 vega lol and a 55 step side drag truck.

Now on another note you know of any good site for performance parts for the the 14 se hbk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts