Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently bought a new 2017 focus s 5 speed and im already thinking about doing some mods headers exhaust intake and a tune maybe a turbo after I get some miles on on it i am not seeing much for the 2017 focus is it because it's to new or is there not much of a market for the na focus

·
Registered
72 Posts
You hit the nail on the head with your second point. However.... There is a good bit of stuff out there, you just have to spend time researching. This forum is a very good resource for that.

It is also worth noting that some parts from other models and years (ST, mazdaspeed3, MK2 Focus) will work with our platform.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info I would have bought an st but my current car was not going to last another year and I could not afford payments on an st untill next year when my income will grately increase

·
Registered
72 Posts
I know the feeling, when I bought mine I was literally struggling to pay my bills. There were a few times when my phone got shut off. I was driving a 1999 chevy cavalier at the time, and when the transmission blew and got stuck in 1st gear I didn't know how I was going to make it to work. I managed to limp the car to the nearest dealership and asked them what they had that was cheap. A few hours later I was the proud owner of a certified preowned 2012 focus se, which I am now significantly under water on. (I still owe 10,500, LOL)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ouch At lest I got a good deal on it I got it for 13k and I like the sedan look more than the hatch back

·
w/ my magic bag
29,317 Posts
So I recently bought a new 2017 focus s 5 speed and im already thinking about doing some mods headers exhaust intake and a tune maybe a turbo after I get some miles on on it i am not seeing much for the 2017 focus is it because it's to new or is there not much of a market for the na focus
I'd keep stock & keep it maintained, pay your loan off= throw a couple hundred dollars towards the princeable every month. Then jump into a Fost later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts