Yoyo!
------------
24yr old
Colorado Springs Colorado
Commercial Plumber
------------
2013 Metallic Black Focus Se Hatchback
36k miles on it.

I Have a baby on the way and he'll be here in August. I was never a fan on ford focus's, but after 3 days of searching for a car at the dealership there was one that caught my eye and after I spent the night test driving it, I couldn't stop! Most fun Iv ever had driving a car.
I bought this car for economical reasons, I have owned trucks my entire life but with the new family I needed something good on gas and easy to work on. After two weeks of owning the focus Its becoming an addiction, all I do is drive and when I'm home I'm on focus forums and watching focus YouTub videos lol.

Iv been driving around with random people at night, wrx's, evos, some acuras. But I am really looking for a focus club and some input from more experienced drivers on upgrading my hatchback.

Thanks for reading guys! Feel free to hit me up.

-Marcus

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Welcome to FF,,,, Let the mods begin,,,

·
Vendor
492 Posts
Hello Marcus and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here and congrats on your ride, it looks really awesome. This place is a great resource, full of useful information and inspiring ideas. If you ever have any questions, please be sure to reach out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts