Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! [loveff]

Long time reader, but this is my first time posting! I got a 2014 SE last year and seriously underestimated its stamina! You'll see me on 376, 30, and around 51 mostly. Look out for the PEACE license plate frame. Here's one of the only pictures I have of her, near Donegal. Planning on putting real fog lights in and a matching spoiler when I have the time/money.

So I sort of signed up because I had a question about a mod and I didn't know where to ask. I know there's no real good kits for the mk3 yet but I was looking at my car the other day and had an idea for a small hood/front change.. could anyone point me in the right direction(where i can describe more)? and thanks for making this community awesome!

For those interested I want to turn THIS into THIS.

·
Registered
920 Posts
You need to hook up with Mike @RebelDevilCustoms he has done almost exactly what you are looking for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell yeah! This is why I love this site.. That looks awesome! I'll try to contact him and let you know the results..

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
Welcome! I'm also from Pittsburg............CA. Lol but yeah welcome to FF and that's a lovely Mk3. Be sure to post some pics once you've got your front end figured out!

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Welcome to FF, I'm not from Pittsburgh but I lived about an hour and a half north for a few years. I'm stationed in NC now :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts