Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in the new issue of Sport Compact Car (i think that's what it's called) that they had an ad for the new Cervinis Focus Body Kit. I think it looks pretty bad ass, Pretty expensive though ($1900). But that's just cause it includes the full body kit, mach 5 hood, fenders, 2 wings, and fog lights. Do you guys think it's worth it cause I sure do.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looks nice. Not sure if I really like the front spoiler or not. Would I buy it? Probably not. A little ricey? Maybe. Would I take it for free? FO' SURE!

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
if you bought all the parts for the kit seperately, it would cost around $2500 or something, so you'll be getting the full kit as a bargain.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The front bumper reminds me of a Toyota Matrix. I like the fogs a lot. if you find a pic, check out the rear bumper, it's bad ass.

·
Registered
565 Posts
rice

·
Registered
437 Posts
the wings dont look good together, not a fan of the mach 5 hood, the only thing that looks half way decent is the rear bumper and the side air vents....

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like it but I agree with BEOWULF.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think it IS fiberglass. I like the front bumper, but the back bumper is kinda ricey because it has holes for Dual exhaust. I actually like the Top wing, reminds me of the BI-Plane wing from Saleen. just my $.02
Tom

·
Registered
511 Posts
See, I would love to see the rear but can't find a picture. Now that I know it is dual tipped.. forget about it!

·
Registered
966 Posts
I would get it if I could afford it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here ya go, rear bumper and kit...

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thanks man. Now that I see the back, Im all set but I do love the side skirts!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
It's looks pretty cool. Not a fan of duals on a 4 banger (or the color yellow). Might look pretty spiffy in Infra-red.....[:)]

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Am I like the only one that get's pissed when people just post replies that just say "rice" or "looks pretty rice to me" Why would it matter if it looks ricey, like seriously, people are like "man Civics are so ricey" as common as they are to see hooked up on the streets, they still look preety sweet nonetheless. The whole "ricer" shit is really bothering me, its like every post in this forum some guy is just like "rice." It's stupid. Anybody see things like I do?

·
Registered
565 Posts
i dont like the kit....

that work better for ya?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Is it RICE if you have a supercharger under the hood and $10K into the car? Just wondering what rice really is.. it is a look or is it when a car looks like it is all spiffy on the outside but stock on the inside? (motor) I'm confused.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts