Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey,
Havent posted an update on my baby in a while, everyday is more work and parts. got done building the tranny, and trying to finish the body now, replaced it with a DUCT fiberglass hood bought from a member, after i fixed all the problems with it, because the shipping was awful, took me a month working on it. got the hood painted but still need to chop off the bumper guard behind the fender. let me know what you guys think. thanks
oh yeah, the link to my cardomain is there as well, check it out, there is vid on the bottom of the page, were going to the track but strated rain and never made it, so were made the best of it. [headbang] [headbang]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>CARDOMAIN LINK <<<<<<<<<<<<

·
Registered
759 Posts
finally a functional hood scoop! nice setup man

·
Registered
422 Posts
the outside of the car looks great except for that wing.
everything is great on the outside, the bumpers and hood, and window tint, the wing just throws off the flow of the focus.

please take that off, it looks so stupid.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I'd say get some mesh to cover up the rebar sticking out, other than that, good job.....wing is your choice.....

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Id paint the metal bumper support black, probably take 15 seconds and look alot better IMO. Anyways, the hood looks great, goes with the over all scheme of your car. [thumb]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
^ yea i agree..something with that front bumper isnt flowing but the car is awesome man, good job and good luck with everything , i know its probably gotta be a headache sometimes [thumb]

by the way, awesome nitrous purges

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive heard that bout the wing, they either love it or hate it. me, i love it. thats why I paid a lot of maoney for it. thank you though.
i used to have it my mesh but mesh makes your car look gheto and cheap, if i have the intercooler i figured i'd let everyone see it. i might just wait to chop it off.
OH YES FUNCTIONAL!! i can see the heat comin outta the hood at the lights, very functional. thanks again

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would change the bumper for the european wrc, but $$$$$ is could be a problem, u know?

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
The bumper support needs to be hidden.
I think blue acrylic cut to shape of the upper portion of that big open space, and attached to the bumper support would Look awesome. It's a better option of painting it black.

then you would have a place to put a tiny [Fj] Sticker... j/k

Nice WRC replica wing.
But it doesn't flow with the M3 fenders.

Personally, I like the wing, just not the fenders. That style is overplayed, and ruins the flow...

Nice ride thou, the interior is rather clean!

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Lovin it all!! Even the wing!! And finally a hoodscoop with purpose [:D]

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
not a fan of the fenders... have you thought about painting your mirrors?

everything else looks great, awesome job.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have but i dont want to look faded after a while. tahnks everyone for the comments

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looking AWESOME! LOVE the hood.. and I'm a sucker for your front fenders!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I didn't even notice the wing until I saw other people pointing it out. LOL.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts