Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't feel like updating my thread from yesterday so I just made a new one. Got my camera charged and headed out, unfortunately it wasn't as sunny and warm as it was yesterday but I think I got some good ones. Enjoy [thumb]

And my favorite from the day.

[werd]

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
looking awesome!!! makes me want to get a hatch... i love the last three...looks like some that i took with my focus...similar backgrounds

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, they are 6000K for now. I may get some 3000K for a yellowish tint

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice shots bro, love the local for the pics
Thanks man, some people don't like it, personally I like to have run-down, industrial backdrops. It contrasts nicely with a shiny blue car.

·
Registered
149 Posts
ya pretty crappy day here in ohio...woke up to 3in of snow. and wow i love the pics, especially the dual exhaust. what kind is that?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya pretty crappy day here in ohio...woke up to 3in of snow. and wow i love the pics, especially the dual exhaust. what kind is that?
Custom, it's a magnaflow catback with SRT-4 tips, my buddy and I did it. Damn we are yet to get any snow aside from a slight dusting a month or so ago. I'm waiting for some good snow!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Custom, it's a magnaflow catback with SRT-4 tips, my buddy and I did it. Damn we are yet to get any snow aside from a slight dusting a month or so ago. I'm waiting for some good snow!
Would you like some of our snow, im pretty sick of it i think we've had like 22inch's for the month so far!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would you like some of our snow, im pretty sick of it i think we've had like 22inch's for the month so far!
No thanks, maybe just 4-6inches would be plenty [8D]

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice series of shots! Really like the composition on almost all of them. Would like to see some of them with the background B/W and the Focus still in color - would look great, imo. Look great either way.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice series of shots! Really like the composition on almost all of them. Would like to see some of them with the background B/W and the Focus still in color - would look great, imo. Look great either way.
I've started tinkering with photoshop, when I figure it out I'll post em.

Few more today..

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^That's actually right in the heart of OSU campus. It's a cool little road full of real artistic designed houses.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts