Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
last night i installed my projectors grill and clear corners. yes in the snow. easy as hell to install except figuring out what wire was the blinker as to the parking light. bolts wouldnt go all the way on for the clearcorners so i wrapped a rubberband around the peg as a kind of stopper. works pretty well if u ever have that problem.havent driven at night but ill let eveyone know if theres a difference in light output. tell me what u think.

·
Registered
759 Posts
i might be mistaken but don't your center/grill lights/signals go into the innermost socket of the head light? i was thinking about getting the same pair myself but i'm not sure about them.. a little busy for what i'm trying to do to my car.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looks nice. I am about to get these same ones do you know if you can use one of those two lights on the outer edge of the lights as a blinker so i could get a euro grille.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they each have their own power and ground wire so i guess its possible. but instead have u considered using the LEDs on top? i think thatd be pretty cool.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
fixed ALL the pics and cleaned up the thread....

search for my How-to on replacing the Halo Led's when they burn out[thumb]

car looks great!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks. scrammer im gunna look for that now cuz i wanna make them either purple or one blue one green to match my interior lighting.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
looks good! I have the same headlights on my car, except it is chrome housing instead of black.

Glowboi, I bought mine from ebay, so he probably bought his from the same site unless otherwise.

·
Registered
175 Posts
ok. so, are the projectors a round piece or oval like the true mach's? i heard the light throw is kinda poopie.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
fixed ALL the pics and cleaned up the thread....

search for my How-to on replacing the Halo Led's when they burn out[thumb]

car looks great!
Im gnna need that how too. Mine came with non working LEDs on one side. But other than that I love these lights. Decent quality. The only thing is I am not using all the lights on it. I dont use that top row, and I dont understand what it's even for.

And as for the throw on them. It is not as good as my Hellas were. I kinda miss them just for the great lighting quality. BUt these will do once I get a chance to adjust them and maybe throw in some new bulbs.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the high beams are horrible. the low beams i think actually are a little better. i got them off of k2motor.com $175 free shipping.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i heard they werent completely circle. thats all. maybe im wrong. lol it wouldnt suprise me.

but cool man. i REALLY want these! but didnt wanna spend the money and not be happy with the throw.

·
Registered
305 Posts
thanks. scrammer im gunna look for that now cuz i wanna make them either purple or one blue one green to match my interior lighting.
if its for show then go ahead, but the popo will bust your ass. i too fantasized about diff colors like red but thats an application for a ticket.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I have these headlights with preinstalled 6000k Hid kit.
If you just put them in without aiming them of course they wont be perfect.
The light throw is great once you actually aim them correctly.
I use the upper side light as an amber running light, and the lower as the turn signal.
Instead of buying that clear grill, you should have got a euro grill.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts