Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to the forums, but i had a question about the car i have

its a 2007 ford focus duratec engine 2.0l though it didnt have a ZX tag but if anything i would assume its a ZX3, and its an SE, it also is a PZEV engine

im looking to replace the exhaust system on it and one of the systems i have been looking at is a cat-back system and its the pacesetter monza exhaust system:

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/PAC881438.htm

though it says that its only for 2000-2002 Focus ZX3 Hatchback 2.0L, would that still fit on my 2007 hatchback?

anyone have an answer for me?
XD

sorry if any of it is confusing, im still learning about cars and what not

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
hey guys im new to the forums, but i had a question about the car i have

its a 2007 ford focus duratec engine 2.0l though it didnt have a ZX tag but if anything i would assume its a ZX3, and its an SE, it also is a PZEV engine

im looking to replace the exhaust system on it and one of the systems i have been looking at is a cat-back system and its the pacesetter monza exhaust system:

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/PAC881438.htm

though it says that its only for 2000-2002 Focus ZX3 Hatchback 2.0L, would that still fit on my 2007 hatchback?

anyone have an answer for me?
XD

sorry if any of it is confusing, im still learning about cars and what not

thanks in advance
The 2005+ models need a round muffler in order to fit, not the oval ones.

Check out trubendz or mbrp for some good deals on full stainless steel exhaust for good prices.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Pacesetter = [thumbd]

Go with the FocusSport, Magnaflow, or Borla (if you can find one), IMO Pacesetter is full of fail.

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
I too would recommend checking out Trubendz. You can get a full stainless steel system, with all Magnaflow parts, at a great price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts